Let's Get to Know Each Other!

I'm not gonna lie to myself and think that anyone (but my English teacher) will read this blog, but anyway I thought it would be nice to introduce myself a little bit in the first post. And what's a better way to do it than answering the questions included in the Proust Questionnaire! For those of you who have no idea what the heck is that misterious "Proust Questionnaire" just a quick explanation. It's basically a list of several, deeply personal questions. The questionnaire is told to be created by the famous French 20th century writer, Marcel Proust. At the time it was a sort of social game played in the european drawing rooms. There are several different versions ot the questionnaire. Here's one of them filled in by me. Without further ado let's get to it!

1. The principal aspect of my personality. For me it's perverseness. I'm not very proud of it but sometimes it turns out to be useful.

2. The qualities that I desire in a man. Responsibility, confidence, tenderness, loyalty.

3. The qualities that I desire in a woman. Gentleness, patience, determination.

4. What I appreciate most about my friends? Thoughtfulness, commitment, honesty.

5. My main fault. Cowardice.

6. My favourite occupation. Climbing the Tatras, dancing and going through old photo albums.

7.  My dream of happiness. Being a wife and a mom, living in a cosy little house surrounded by many, many trees.

8. What would be my greatest misfortune? Letting down somebody who put their trust in me.

9. If not myself, who would I be? I wish I had focused more on my musical education in the past because I would love to be a musician but I guess it's too late now.

10. My favourite heros and heroines in fiction. Number one for me is Anne Shirley, she's my kindred spirit.

11. Who are your favourite writers? C. S. Lewis, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Edward Stachura, Kszysztof Kamil Baczyński

12. How would I like to die? Knowing that I did everything I could to make the world a better place.

So, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed my answers and maybe I inspired you to have a little fun yourself answering the Proust Questionnaire. Not only is it a great way to find out something new about your friends but also to get to know your own mind and soul a little bit better:)


Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Dark World of Harlan Coben

My Place On Earth

My Favourite Scents