The Wonders of Fall

One of my unpopular opinions: fall is the best season ever! I know it's hard to believe but every year I just can't wait for the summer to finally end. I truly hate the hot weather when I'm sweating even if I'm staying indoors and trying not to move at all. It's obviously nice to play in the pool outside or drink cold smoothies during hot summer days, but for me summer could last for a week or two and that would be just enough.
But now I survived another summer and I'm finally free to enjoy all the wonderful things I love about the fall! The sun is perfect: not as insanely hot as during the summer but still gives a lot of warmth and not only light as it does in the winter. Also the solar arc is lower in the sky and the sun rays shine through the colourful leaves at the perfect angle. The leaves seem to be all kinds of precious gems and jewels: ambers, rubies and emeralds.

Another thing I love about the fall is the variety of fruit and vegetables that you can pick right from your garden, like apples, pears, grapes and pumpkins. My mum makes the best pumpkin soup in the world! And what a better snack on a rainy afternoon than a piece of an apple pie accompanied by a glass of hot milk with honey!

I could really go on and on about all of my favourite things about the fall: chilly, foggy mornings, huge sweaters, golden hours and gossamer threads floating in the air, but honestly I don't want to waste another second on sitting in front of the computer. I'm gonna go outside and fully enjoy this beautiful sunny october afternoon and I recommend you do the same:)

The view outside my bedroom window.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Dark World of Harlan Coben

My Place On Earth

My Favourite Scents