I Like the Sun, But...

I'm not sure if that's accurate but I feel like most people prefer extremely hot weather to cold weather. Don't get me wrong: I think summer has numerous advantages but there's one thing that really bothers me during that season - the sun! It's so bright and hot and my fair skin does't take it very well. My eyes hurt, I have to were sunglasses all the time and I don't feel very comfortable with that. Besides, it's really not pleasant when you sweat like a pig all day long, even when you try not to move at all. When the sun is so hot I always feel tired and I have no energy to live in general. I know there are people that seem to recharge in the summer sun but I'm definitely not one of them.

BUT the sun in November and December is a whole different thing! The solar arc is much lower in the sky, therefore the sunlight colour is a lot warmer, golden, not almost white like in the summer when the sun shines from the zenith. The light is delicate and gentle and seem to wrap you up like a blanket. And I love when it filtrates through the branches of the pines - this view is like a balm for my soul, it calms me down.

I don't know if what I'm writing about here makes any sense for you. It's just yet another post about weather. But for me, I feel like the season of the year and the weather outside have a huge impact on my mood and personal well-being. That's why I write about it.

Take care and see you after the Holidays! Merry Christmas!


Komentarze

  1. Jaśmina, I utterly share your feeling about the season weather. For me summers is neither the preferable period, as I suffer the high temperature. I must admit that the autumn and sun is less intense, but more friendly.Have, peacful sunny Christmas.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Dark World of Harlan Coben

My Place On Earth

My Favourite Scents