My Favorite Christmas Songs

Although Decmber has barely begun and there are still some brown leaves on the trees, you can already feel Christmas vibes all around. Colourful lights, Christmas trees at every corner and Holiday songs playing in shopping malls. I generally try to ignore all that sparkling and colourful noise, not because I don't like it in general but because I don't want to get bored with Christmas before it even starts. But when it comes to Christams songs I could listen to them thoughout the whole year! And that's what I'd like to share with you today. Here's the list of some of my favorite songs related to Christmas! (Don't worry, Last Christmas is not included) :D

Let It Snow by Dean Martin

I ALWAYS listen to this song when it's snowing for the first time in the season. It's not really a Christmas song but it's related to the winter season. Apart from that, snow is something that helps us emerge into this special Holiday atmosphere. Everybody wants to have a white Christmas:)

Oh Come All Ye Faithful covered by Hillsong United

And now we've reached the true meaning of Christmas! This song is one the most well-known Christmas carols in the world. It has been translated in many languages. I think that only Silent Night is more famous.


Christam Story by 12 kamieni

Don't let the title deceive you! The song is entirely in Polish, written and sang by a Polish christian group. It just came out a couple of days ago but I'm already totally in love with it. When it comes to the lyrics it takes a more biblical view on Christmas than your typical Holiday hit song but the melody is very much "christmasy" and I'm really into this mix.


Mizerna cicha covered by Boguchwała

In my heart I have a special place just for traditional Polish carols. I can't wait to sing them together with my family after the Christmas Eve dinner. Mizerna cicha is one of my favorite ones. It's so calm, slow and quiet, just like Christmas itself. I fell in love with this cover that's a bit more modern but still does the original justice.


Hope you enjoyed my list:) Maybe you didn't know some of the songs and in that case I encourage you to take a listen and feel the real Christmas spirit!

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Dark World of Harlan Coben

My Place On Earth

My Favourite Scents