A Little Bit of the Past

 During one of our Eanglish online classes, we've had a discussion about our childhood. We all shared our memories from that period of our lives and some of us even showed some photos of themselves when they were kids. I didn't do that because I have so many favourite childhood photos that I couldn't decide which one to pick and upload to our forum. But I thought it would be a good idea to create a post here with all the photos I'd like to show you and to describe each of them in a few words.

Let's get started!
The day of mine and my twin sister's sixth birtday. As you can see, we were trying really hard to blow out those candles. And don't you think it's so cool to share your birthday with your sister, because you get to have TWO birthday cakes! Our dad would always make them for us.

That's little me. Can you see the resemblance? I've always been an "outdoorsy" kid. Well, without the Internet and Disney Channel what else could I really do rather than run in the yard all day long?

In early childhood we would always go to the seaside during the summer. It was a little bit later when I fell in love with the mountains and now I will always choose them over the beach and the waves. But the Baltic Sea coast will forever be the place where I feel like a little kid again.

[no description needed]

My sis and I in a field of daisies. Weren't we adorable back then?

A classic combination of white socks and sandals. I you haven't worn that outfit at least once in your life are you even Polish?

Not just the two of us anymore! Little did we know back then that we were gonna end up as the oldest of FIVE siblings. 

A polish cowgirl in early 2000'.

First day of school. All-denim look. And me as a giant.

Ok, I think it's enough. I realise that reminiscing my childhood is exciting probably only for me, but maybe your childhood was similar to mine and these photos will take you back, too. I think it's important and healthy to remind yourself every once in a while of the child that you once were. Even as adults we need some of that innocence and child-like faith to make our lives better.

Take care and find your inner child, ya'all!

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Dark World of Harlan Coben

My Place On Earth

My Favourite Scents